Truckloads. Direct. LTL. Nationwide Delivery.
Mexican Beach Pebbles are an excellent choice for decorating almost any outdoor space, and Sandy Neck has many colors and sizes for the perfect look. Beach pebbles may be purchased in bagged or bulk quantities. 35 Lb bags provide 1.5 Sq. Ft. of coverage, 2” deep. Bulk bins are 2,646 Lb quantities that provide 120 Sq. Ft. of coverage, 2” deep.
*Note: Not all colors available in bulk quantities. Please inquire about options.
Wholesale. Commercial. Contractors.
(Hilton Hotel shown)
Our Beach Pebbles are installed in commercial developments, hotels, supplied to retail stores, yards and more. If you are a contractor, architect, business owner or would like to get beach pebbles at wholesale prices, get in touch today.
Beach Pebbles Inventory Sampling
History and Uses of Beach Pebbles
Where do Beach Pebbles come from?
Beach Pebbles are formed from a process evolving over millions of years that offers a constant supply near the sea. The ocean takes rough stones from the high cliffs that line beaches, and then the energy and churn of waves give us these beautiful pebbles, smooth in texture and unique in size and shape.
Why Sandy Neck Stone
We’ve supplied Mexican beach pebbles to retail establishments, architects, contractors, etc since 1999.We offer a large variety of high-quality Mexican beach pebbles to our customers at wholesale prices. Mexican beach pebbles vary in sizes from 1/2″ up to 5″.
The most popular color for Mexican beach pebbles is a gray or blue-gray tone that often appears to be charcoal or black when wet.
Here are some uses:
- Lawn substitute – Property owners may make the decide to replace their grass and trade it in for a property that is fully composed of Mexican beach pebbles. Not only does this cut down on maintenance, but it also makes your property beautiful.
- Water features – Having come from the ocean’s shore, Mexican beach pebbles will naturally work beautifully with any of your water features. These stones can be used as the edging or base of ponds and streams, in fountains, in pools or even as a part of a man-made water cascade.
- Planters – Mexican beach pebbles are very popular for both indoor and outdoor planters as well as home made gardens.
- Landscaping – A beautiful landscape is the goal of any residential or commercial property. Mexican beach pebbles are used to accent pathways, terraces, and other landscaping features for hotels, homes, developments, city parks, and more.
- Tree edging – Mexican beach pebbles are a popular alternative to the mulch that is traditionally used around trees. Beach pebbles can promote healthy drainage from the ground into the tree’s root system. Mexican beach pebbles are long lasting and are low maintenance.
- River Dry – The amazing colors and unique texture of Mexican beach pebbles make them ideal for constructing dry rivers or creek beds that run across your property.
- Rooftop accents – Rooftop gardens are a trend with more popularity over the few past years, creating a peaceful area for individuals to enjoy nature.
- Commercial Construction – Mexican beach stones are even used in construction applications. Many developers and contractors choose to use the stones for indoor or outdoor living too. Contractors can also utilize the pebble stones in the construction of patios and outdoor pathways.
Our Trucks are ready to ship these in full trailerloads, LTL, or 3rd party.
We Ship Nationwide. All States with special instructions for Hawaii and Alaska.
Mexican Beach Pebbles Wholesale | Sandy Neck Stone